Professional Liability Insurance for Business Owners
Whether your nursing business is large or small, you are vulnerable to the threat of a lawsuit. Without the proper liability coverage, one lawsuit may place your practice out of business and jeopardize your professional career.
The professional liability insurance for healthcare businesses offered through NSO affords coverage for malpractice claims made against you by patients alleging you were negligent in providing, or failing to provide, professional services.
- Professional Liability Coverage – up to $1 million each claim, up to $3 million annual aggregate
- Personal Injury Coverage – shares limit with professional liability
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Coverage – up to $25,000 annual aggregate
- Enterprise Privacy Protection – up to $25,000 annual aggregate*
- License Protection – up to $25,000 annual aggregate
- Defendant Expense Benefit – up to $1,000 per day, up to $25,000 annual aggregate
- Deposition Representation – up to $10,000 annual aggregate
- Assault Coverage – up to $25,000 annual aggregate (Not available in Texas)
- Damage to Property of Others – up to $10,000 annual aggregate
- Medical Payments – up to $25,000 per person, up to $100,000 annual aggregate
- First Aid Coverage – up to $10,000 annual aggregate
- General Liability Insurance (optional) — up to $1 million annual aggregate for bodily injury and property damage
Schedule a Personal Consultation
Get a Professional Liability Quote
*Enterprise Privacy Protection coverage not available in all states. Higher limits are available. Minnesota requires a minimum $100,000 sublimit.