Welcome to "My Account"
Welcome to My Account, the online self-service tool that NSO customers can use to perform the following transactions on their policy:
As an NSO policyholder, you will be able to perform the following functions in servicing your account(s):
- View your policy details
- Make a payment
- Request proof of insurance
- Change your address
- Report an incident
- Change your username/password
- Update your contact information
In addition, if you are an individual professional liability policyholder, you can change your e-billing preference and update your employer information.
If you are a Business Owner or administrator of a school policy, you can also update your renewal information using My Account.
For your information, you can also use your username and password to access the NSO Marketplace.
My Account uses the latest security measures to ensure your data is secure and your privacy is protected.
First time using My Account? You'll need to register and set up a username and password.
Returning My Account user?
If you have ever used NSO's My Account and created a username and password prior to December 20, 2010:
- Your username is now your email address that is on file with NSO
- Your password will remain the same
- You will be asked to answer an extra security question upon logging in again.
These enhanced security features are designed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information.
Please click on the "Access My Account" button below to access either your Professional Liability or Life and Health Insurance information.
If you have any questions about My Account, you may use any of the following options:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call toll free at 1-800-247-1500, Monday-Friday, 8 am to 6 pm, Eastern Time.
Note for Nurse Practitioners in New York State: To service your account, please do one of the following:
- Call 1-800-521-7013 to speak directly to one of NSO's client service representatives specifically trained to understand and service the needs of New York Nurse Practitioners. The contact center is open from 8:30AM to 5PM Monday - Friday.
- E-Mail email@example.com to reach NSO's team of licensed representatives designated to NY NPs specifically to service your account or to find out additional information.