NSO and Laurel Road have a special offer for NSO Members.
Many Laurel Road borrowers have saved thousands over the life of their loans through refinancing. 1
NSO members who refinance their student loans with Laurel Road receive an additional 0.25% rate discount using the link below.2
Program Benefits include:
- Low-interest rates – Low fixed and variable rates available
- No fees – No application or origination fees
- Easy online application process – check rate options in minutes
- Autopay Discount – additional 0.25% rate discount when automatic monthly payments are made from a bank account3
All credit products are subject to credit approval.
- Savings vary based on rate and term of your existing and refinanced loan(s). Refinancing to a longer term may lower your monthly payments, but may also increase the total interest paid over the life of the loan. Refinancing to a shorter term may increase your monthly payments, but may lower the total interest paid over the life of the loan. Review your loan documentation for total cost of your refinanced loan.
- A 0.25% Nurses Service Organization (NSO) interest rate discount offered on new student loan refinance applications from active NSO members. The NSO discount is applied to your monthly payment and will be reflected in your billing statement. The discount will end if NSO notifies Laurel Road that the borrower is no longer a member. This offer cannot be combined with other member or employee discounts.
- AutoPay/EFT Discount: if the borrower chooses to make monthly payments automatically by electronic fund transfer (EFT) from a bank account, the interest rate will decrease by 0.25% and will increase back if the borrower stops making (or we stop accepting) monthly payments automatically by EFT from the borrower’s bank account. The AutoPay/EFT Discount will not reduce the monthly payment; instead, the discount is applied to the principal to help pay the loan down faster.
is a brand of KeyBank National Association. All loans are provided by KeyBank. Member FDIC.
This information is being provided to members without any guarantees or representations.